“I love discussing some of hot button healthcare issues on Twitter with peers,” says Gabriel Perna, Managing Editor at Physicians Practice. “Well, what is more hot button than physician compensation? The 2015 Physician Compensation survey reveals which specialties make the most and how far along physicians are with value-based reimbursement. I am looking forward to discussing all this and more on Thursday during #KareoChat.” Join @GoKareo and @PhysiciansPract this Thursday, December 3 at 9 AM PT.
Here are the chat questions to help you prepare your thoughts and join the conversation.
- Which results of the #physicians compensation survey surprised you the most?
- 71% of #physicians surveyed said none of their compensation is tied to #patient satisfaction. Does that surprise you? Why or why not?
- What do YOU see as the biggest issue with exchange plans when it comes to revenue? Why?
- Physicians who own their own practice take on more risk, but reap more rewards in the case of income. Is it worth it?
- Most practice owners say they plan to continue as they are, despite all the challenges. Surprising they are staying the course?
- What will it take to get phys reimbursement tied more to value? 63.3% said none of their income was.
About Physicians Practice
Physicians Practice offers practical, proven solutions to the “real-world” concerns physicians and medical practices face every day. Their physician bloggers, expert consultants, and seasoned editors and writers provide tips, information, and advice on everything from coding to staffing, and from technology to law and malpractice. Their content makes them a trusted partner with physicians and practices as they navigate the complicated business of practicing medicine.