May 31st, 2016 by Kareo
May 24th, 2016 by Kareo
This week at #KareoChat, Nolan Murtha and Matt Good of Lifespeed will be leading a discussion about the important of relationships in healthcare. Join the conversation on Thursday, May 26 at 9 AM PT to talk about why relationships matter and how to build healthy ones in healthcare.
Here are the chat questions to help you prepare your thoughts and join the conversation.
- What effective methods are practices using to build patient relationships?
- What types of communication achieve the best results with patients?
- How are practices effectively promoting health literacy content to patients?
- Security aside, what modern tools would improve practice communication? (Skype, Slack, Facebook, etc?)
- What manual patient engagement process would you most like automated or systemized?
- How can providers integrate patients into process of creating engagement tools?
About the Host
Nolan Murtha, Chief Executive Officer of Lifespeed
Nolan possesses 12 years of experience in technology creation and implementation in the feature film industry, having served over eight years as a technology supervisor on James’ Cameron’s Avatar film projects, and has led a team of 50+ artists and developers to create novel technologies for top grossing filmmakers to engage virtual reality-like cinema tools.
After an intense period of care-coordination for close family friends during a traumatic accident, Nolan decided to leave film technology and begin working in healthcare to improve the patient experience.
Matt Good, President of Lifespeed
Matt has a wealth of experience and knowledge in the healthcare industry. Prior to co-founding Lifespeed he served as the Full-Line Neuro Area Manager with Brainlab, a world leader in image guided medical technology and software, as well as the West Coast Director of Sales for IMRIS, a market leader in intraoperative imaging solutions. A consistent President’s Club award winner throughout his career, Matt has become engrained in the industry by working with many luminary hospitals and providers throughout North America.
After a decade in medical technology sales, and witnessing the lack of interoperability of data, he co-founded the Company to address many of the issues that patients and providers face when trying to coordinate care across disparate hospital systems.
Matt is a graduate of The Ohio State University where he received his Bachelors of the Arts in Economics.
May 23rd, 2016 by Kareo
Kareo has always worked closely with medical billing companies. In fact, Kareo started as a solution for billing companies that served independent practices and grew to provide broader solutions from there. Today, over 900 billing companies rely on Kareo as their software vendor.
Recently, to support an increase in focus on the success of our billing company partners, Kareo established a Billing Company Advisory Board. Members were chosen who represent a very diverse group. They vary in size and location. Some serve many specialties while others have a specialty focus. Most of them provide broader services beyond just billing, and have built very successful businesses while partnered with Kareo. They all have a deep understanding of the needs of both billing companies and their independent practice customers.
This new advisory board will be giving feedback on Kareo products and services and providing guidance on what medical billing companies need and want in a vendor partner. The group met for the first time at Kareo’s inaugural Success Summit held May 16 -18 in Newport Beach, CA.
The members of this new group are:
- Danielle Buchell, Owner, Millenium Medical Billing
- Robert Dimaano, CEO, Automatic Claims Processing, Inc.
- Tiffany Fisher, CEO, Sun Valley Medical Billing
- Jonathan Gerber, CEO, Medcor Revenue Services, Inc.
- Rick Kaufman, CEO, Billing Advantage
- Adam Millstein, Vice President, ML Medical Billing Company
- Adam Nager, CEO, Quest National Services
- Terri Newton, President, Multi-Medical Specialties Billing Associates, Inc.
- Kalyan Yamijala, Director, Finch Healthcare, LLC
- Katie Webb, Owner, Webb-Based Practice Management
Learn more about how Kareo supports medical billing companies.
May 20th, 2016 by Kareo
May 18th, 2016 by Kareo
Free Webinar: Be the First to See the New Kareo Platform
Thursday, May 26
10:00 AM PT, 1:00 PM ET
If you’ve been waiting for the right time to upgrade your medical office software or open that new practice, you must attend this webinar. Finally, the software built for your independent practice is here…
On May 9, Kareo released an exciting and significant new release. This update offers a technology platform to help you run a more successful practice—like never before. Designed to serve the unique needs of your independent practice, Kareo now helps you find more patients, manage patients with a fully certified and easy-to-use EHR, and get paid quickly—all in one complete, cloud-based and integrated platform. It’s the first of its kind. And we’re excited to share it with you!
The new platform has many new and enhanced features that we know you’ll love because they will allow you to shift your focus back to patient care. Join us to see:
- Enhanced dashboard, scheduler, secure messaging, and task management
- Integrated and automated practice marketing and patient communications tools
- Easy, flexible documentation for patient visits with the ability to customize clinical features to your specialty
- Everything you need to create a virtually paperless office from online scheduling to e-statements
- Fully mobile experience across the entire practice from billing to visit documentation
Don’t miss this chance to learn first-hand about the only fully complete and fully integrated platform designed for the unique needs of the independent practice. There will be plenty of time for questions. Register Now!