Kareo has always worked closely with medical billing companies. In fact, Kareo started as a solution for billing companies that served independent practices and grew to provide broader solutions from there. Today, over 900 billing companies rely on Kareo as their software vendor.
Recently, to support an increase in focus on the success of our billing company partners, Kareo established a Billing Company Advisory Board. Members were chosen who represent a very diverse group. They vary in size and location. Some serve many specialties while others have a specialty focus. Most of them provide broader services beyond just billing, and have built very successful businesses while partnered with Kareo. They all have a deep understanding of the needs of both billing companies and their independent practice customers.
This new advisory board will be giving feedback on Kareo products and services and providing guidance on what medical billing companies need and want in a vendor partner. The group met for the first time at Kareo’s inaugural Success Summit held May 16 -18 in Newport Beach, CA.
The members of this new group are:
- Danielle Buchell, Owner, Millenium Medical Billing
- Robert Dimaano, CEO, Automatic Claims Processing, Inc.
- Tiffany Fisher, CEO, Sun Valley Medical Billing
- Jonathan Gerber, CEO, Medcor Revenue Services, Inc.
- Rick Kaufman, CEO, Billing Advantage
- Adam Millstein, Vice President, ML Medical Billing Company
- Adam Nager, CEO, Quest National Services
- Terri Newton, President, Multi-Medical Specialties Billing Associates, Inc.
- Kalyan Yamijala, Director, Finch Healthcare, LLC
- Katie Webb, Owner, Webb-Based Practice Management
Learn more about how Kareo supports medical billing companies.