Its that time of year. The tie of year when we start talking about HIMSS and all that entails. Are you going? Are you following? What are you excited to see? At the next #KareoChat on Thursday, February 16 at 9 AM PT, @wareFLO will lead a discussion about #HIMSS17. Come join us to talk all things #HIMSS17 with @wareFLO and @GoKareo at #KareoChat.
Here are the chat questions to help you prepare your thoughts and join the conversation:
- What topics will be top-of-mind at the upcoming #HIMSS17 conference? Number one? Two? Three? #KareoChat
- How will you participate in #HIMSS17? In person? Exhibit only? Twitter? Presenting? (congrats) Other? #KareoChat
- @HIMSS & present company excepted, who do you count on for #HIMSS17 1) news, 2) commentary & 3) humor? Why? #KareoChat
- Imagine #HIMSS17, #HIMSS2117 that is! What #SciFi tech & health IT will be old hat by then? #KareoChat
- Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two! Can #HIMSS17 help get to three? If no, why not? If yes, how? #KareoChat
- Quick! Google #HIMSS17 +workflow What product (or class of product) pops up on your radar? What’s interesting? #KareoChat
About the Host
#HIMSS17 Social Media Ambassador four years in a row. Three HIMSS Davies Awards. Designed first undergraduate medical informatics program. EHR CMIO. Premed-Accountancy major (#1 ranked Illinois), Healthcare Systems Engineer (MSIE, Illinois), MS Intelligent Systems (Artificial Intelligence), ABD (All But Dissertation) Computational Linguistics (CMU). Dr. Workflow. King of All Workflow in Healthcare. The Workflow Bear. Owner of JETS! @HealthITDog and Maker of @MrRIMP (Robot-In-My-Pocket), both on Twitter!. Run the HIMSS17 Makerspace.