Come join us at the next #KareoChat on Thursday, March 30 at 9 a.m. (Pacific), hosted by @ShereesePubHlth who will guide us through a conversation about SEO and Social Media for Practice Promotion and Growth.
Marketing is a topic that’s really starting to keep small practices up at night. SEO is vital to the visibility and engagement strategy of any healthcare provider, but smaller and independent practices are particularly affected by lack of presence online. This chat will look at how to form a strategy, measure your strategy’s effectiveness, view ROIs, and implement corrective measures when time is of the essence.
Here are some chat questions to help you prepare your thoughts and join the conversation:
- Why is social media optimization important to small and independent practices?
- Many solo practices haven’t yet claimed a website. How do we create buy-in for this vital tool?
- Time being a factor, how do we explain SEO to HCPs?
- What metrics are important for healthcare providers?
- What are some go-to strategies for increasing web traffic?
- How do practices get others to contribute to your SEO strategy?
- If a current SEO or content marketing strategy fails, what’s next?
About the Host
Shereese Maynard, MS, MBA, is the Chief Healthcare Strategist and Quality Assurance Director for EnvisionCare Strategies in the DC area. She works nationwide with provider entities, assisting in the development of program models, HIT adoption, marketing strategies, and training.