Let’s Troubleshoot Your EHR Frustrations
May 2nd, 2017 by Kareo
Come join us at the next #KareoChat on Thursday, May 4 at 9AM PT, when host Max Stroud (@MMaxwellStroud) will help troubleshoot your EHR frustrations. We’ve seen a great deal of progress in functionality and implementation, which we discussed in a previous #KareoChat on what’s working in EHR implementation. However, there needs to be continued discussion about EHR implantation so that providers and software vendors can keep innovating and improving on solutions.
Here are the chat questions to help you prepare your thoughts and join the conversation:
1. What are some of the biggest pain points in your EHR systems?
2. Where does it feel like the EHR becomes a barrier to the relationship you have with your patients?
3. What are some strategies that you have used to decrease the pain points for your users?
4. How frequently do users see work in the EHR as something separate from patient care?
5. How do we reduce the tension between EHR use and patient care?
About the Host
Max Stroud is a lead consultant with Galen Healthcare Solutions and founder of Doyenne Connections. She’s a thought leader in HealthIT who is continually thinking about leveraging technology in order to empower extraordinary patient care. Her sweet spot is working with teams to marry tools with internal processes to improve care delivery. You can reach Max on Twitter @MMaxwellStroud.